School Council at St. Peters
At St. Peter's, we are proud to have pupil representatives that are nominated and voted within their class to represent them and their views and ideas. They take part in class and council meeting discussions, covering all eco, sport and general school issues.
The student councillors:
* will represent everyone in school and carry forward ideas from their peers in class
* will be an outstanding role model to others in school
* will raise money for school and other school supported charities
* are enthusiastic about sport
* are interested in developing sport and P.E in school
* will encourage a fit and healthy lifestyle and promote wellbeing
* will develop environmental awareness across our school community and to care for and develop our local environment
* will oversee Eco friendly projects
* will devise an Eco code for the whole school to follow.
Our student council members are: (left to right)
Back: Poppy and Zuzia (Y6), Payam (Y4), Harrison and Megan (Y5)
Middle: Krithin and Mia (Y3), Jacob and Martha (Y2), Viktorija (Y4)
Front: Anna and Layla (Rec), Olivia and Thomas (Y1)