St Peter's Church of England (VA) Primary School
One Family, Aiming High, Learning Together with God
School Council at St. Peters
At St. Peter's, we are proud to have pupil representatives that are nominated and voted within their class to represent them and their views and ideas. They take part in class and council meeting discussions, covering all eco, sport and general school issues.
The student councillors:
* will represent everyone in school and carry forward ideas from their peers in class
* will be an outstanding role model to others in school
* will raise money for school and other school supported charities
* are enthusiastic about sport
* are interested in developing sport and P.E in school
* will encourage a fit and healthy lifestyle and promote wellbeing
* will develop environmental awareness across our school community and to care for and develop our local environment
* will oversee Eco friendly projects
* will devise an Eco code for the whole school to follow.
Our school council representatives this term are:
Esme, Joe, Josie, Luke, Rudy, Logan, Ceyenna, Eva, Elliott, Mia, William, Elsie, Eva and Nancy.
School Council updates ....
School Council forum
On Wednesday our year 6 reps attended the Student Council forum at the District Council chamber in Rickmansworth, along with many other schools in the Three Rivers area.
It was a launch event aimed at developing a shared understanding of purposeful learning, celebration, curiosity and inclusive competition to drive local projects and events as individual and groups of schools driven by local school council decisions.
The school council reps were talking about a new project called STREAM (Science, Technology, Research, Engineering, Art, Maths) and discussed new ideas and ways to celebrate achievement, by undertaking various projects within these subject areas.
Welcome to our school. We hope you enjoy taking a look around our website. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries.Read more
At St. Peter’s, we have a rich curriculum, that is rooted in a wholesome Christian ethos, that inspires and motivates children to achieve their individual successes that will prepare them for a love of life-long learning.Read more